is it hot in here or is it just me???

is it hot in here or is it just me???

Friday, March 23, 2007

Apple Shoelaces

When my eldest son was at Junior School we went to Tesco to do our weekly shop. I always let my kids get £1.00 worth of sweets whenever we go to the supermarket. He chose penny sweets. Cola bottles, drumstick lollies and apple shoelaces. After we had paid and were walking out of the shop, my son offered me some apple shoelaces. Always one to embarass my sons at any given opportunity, I decided to stuff an apple shoelace up each nostril and shouted out "Oh my God, I've sneezed!!!" Unfortunately, who should be coming in the opposite direction but "Most Anally Retentive Mum" from my son's school with her son who was my son's sworn enemy. Needless to say, I was the talk of the playground next day!!!

No comments: